Meet Dr. Don Ashburn
• Dr. Ashburn started his Edmond private dental practice in 1993.
• He earned his D.D.S. degree from the OU College of Dentistry.
• He served 4 yrs active duty as a USPHS Dental Officer for the IHS.
• Dr. Ashburn was the OK Army National Guard State Dental Surgeon.
• Multiple volunteer missions to Nicaragua, Costa Rica, & Jamaica.
• He enjoys helping anxious patients - whatever language they speak!
• When not in the office, he enjoys tennis and family time.
• They have 3 children, Rebekah (spouse, Justin), Donnie (spouse, Aubrey) & Tyler.